Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh Oh Othello

In class last time we watched a clip of Othello and discussed it. I would just like to say that I interpreted the reading different then the movie showed it. I think that happens a lot with reading that turns in a production. This is very evident with Twilight, I read the book before I saw the movie and there were multiple things that I interpreted differently then how the movie showed it. It just shows that people have very different interpretations of things and that not very single person is going to imagine the same thing. Harry Potter is another example of this, many people that read the books are disappointed in the movies because they feel that it did not follow the book or that they imagined something completely different. This shows that people read and imagine things differently in their minds and what you think is going on, may not be what the person next to you thinks is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment