Thursday, April 9, 2009

Short Paper 2

I just finished writing Short Paper 2 and I must say I am shocked with how easy the assignment went. I am not very creative with my writing, so I figured that coming up with a whole new part to one of the texts I read was going to be really challenging. To my surprise once I sat down and brainstormed thru the assignment ideas just started following. I came up with about three different options and then chose one that I think is the best option. My paper turned out pretty good and I am excited to start working on Paper 2 where I actually get to go into details. I am highly enjoying this assignment.


How about you?

2 comments:

  1. I am glade to hear that that assignment was easy for you! I also just finished writting my paper I thought it was easy also. I think the long paper will be a lot more fun than the first one we wrote. Hopefully we will go over our final papers so we can see what everyone else added. I think this is going to be a fun assignment and hopefully we will all get A'S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoyed the short paper, but I'm still not sure how I'm going to make it work in the long one...I have ideas, but I still have gaps I need to fill in...we'll see...

    ReplyDelete